Thursday, December 4, 2008

Little Angel Ornaments

Every year we give the kids a new ornament that they can add to their collection of ornaments. When they grow up and move out (will that ever happen??) they will have a box of their own ornaments that they have collected over the years.


Here are the ornaments that I decided to make for the kids this year, plus one for my own tree.


I used ceramic ornaments and stamped this little angel using black Staz-On. Then I took my Versamark Marker and colored the area for the halo. Then sprinkled it with gold embossing powder. Used my heat gun and melted the powder. It adhered to the ceramic ornament very nicely.


Finally, each of these ornaments tend to have their names and the year that they got them. So I used the Versamark Marker again, wrote their names & the year. Then sprinkled the embossing powder over it and heated it up. I sprayed them with a protective top coat to keep them Fabulous for many years to come. Finally I tied on some gold cording to hang them on the tree.

A great project that was done in about half an hour.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love these little ornaments. You always come up with the best little projects.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...