Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Framed Pictures

I made these picture frames for my husband to take to work so he could put them on his desk and always remember what a FABULOUS family he has and how much we love him!



This silver frame is one that I had bought a long time ago from Target and it came with a white mat with all of the 8 different openings cut out in the mat. First I randomly rubbed my Versamark pad all over the mat. Then sprinkled a red distressing embossing powder on that and heated it. It has a nice effect that is different from a normal embossing powder, not as thick. Then I put the pictures in, and embellished the mat with ribbon and some metal flowers and metal words.







Here is the second frame that I made. It is a picture that David really liked so I decorated it. I antiqued the mat with a Stampin Up background word stamp En Francais and used Close to Cocoa ink so it was a subtle color. Added some brown grosgrain and a word tile. Voila! It was done!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...