Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Rolls

These were some yummy rolls. A friend of mine told me about this recipe and so I had to try them. It uses Rhodes frozen rolls which are .... the best thing ever!


I used a 1/4 cup of butter softened, almost melted then mixed in 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese. You take a frozen roll and coat it in the butter/cheese mixture and then you let them rise as normal. When they are ready to bake, you sprinkle the top with salad seasoning. I didn't have that on hand, but since we were having Italian for dinner, I sprinkled the tops with Italian seasoned bread crumbs and then baked them. I am sure you could sprinkle the tops with almost anything to change it up a bit.

They were yummy! Quick, easy and a nice twist on the normal Rhodes bread roll

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...