Monday, October 13, 2008

Car Bank


This cute little bank is something that I painted for my son for his 4th birthday. Jared needed a new "piggy" bank and when I saw this cute car, I figured it would be perfect for his room. His room has not yet been painted and decorated, but it is next on the list of projects. When we get his room fully decorated the theme is going to be planes, trains and automobiles.



I bought the car at Michael's and it was all white when I bought it. It can be painted with any permanent marker or permanent paint. I already had some Delta permanent paint, so I used those to paint it. I think it turned out pretty cute. I decided to put his age of 4 on the back of the car with the "license plate" showing the year of 2008. Then I put the letter J on the doors. Hopefully it will be with him for a long time.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...