Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Watch...

I made this watch using safety pins, seed beads and then the watch face. Simple, easy and done in only a few hours. The hardest part is getting all of the beads on the safety pins without dropping the bowl holding all of those teeny tiny beads. (Let me tell you it is not fun to try to pick them all up in a parking lot... but that is another story.)


It is a very fat and chunky watch. You can't really tell that it is made of safety pins until you inspect it a bit closer.

I do need some opinions on the watch face... do you think it looks good, or would look better with a bigger watch face that is more comparable in size?

1 comment:

Teressa P. said...

Can I just stay... I can't stand that you are so creative!! :) Just kidding. You are so awesome. I wish I had that much talent (and the time to go with it). Your stuff is so cute. I love the carmel recipe and ideas. Those would be perfect for visiting teaching and I'm thinking of making the carmel apples or the carmel corn for gifts. What terrific ideas! You are so cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...