Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New Blog

Well... I decided to create a new blog that is dedicated to my "crafty" nature. I love doing all things crafty and so I decided to start a blog to keep me inspired to do things on a continual basis. I would like to post something up here at least once a week. I am sure that with the holidays coming I might have a little more than that..... or a little less if things get too crazy and busy. We will see.

I am hoping to include anything that is crafty. I will post cards, scrapbook pages, cooking, baking, decorations and things done around the house, etc. Whatever crafty things I can come up with.

I had to take a short hiatus from doing crafty things because I was working so much and taking college classes. Life recently changed and I want to take advantage of some "FREE" time and start working on some of the things that I enjoy doing. Besides, we all need to make some TIME FOR CRAFTS.

Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yeah for the new blog. Only thing is that um you didn't put any new crafty thing in the blog. I'm just a bit confused here. When are you going to start with the crafty stuff?! J/K I love the idea and can't wait to see all that My Super Sonya has to share.

Loves
Katie

The Faris Family said...

You are super creative and can't wait to see the fun things you post! Happy creating!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...